This is the Message Centre for Gildor

Roleplaying Games - Help Wanted!

Post 81

kats-eyes (psychically confirmed caffeine addict)

letter's in the mail smiley - winkeye

Post 82

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

smiley - smiley Great! Lots of response already! Anyone else?

Post 83

Courtesy38

I'm firing off a letter right now smiley - smiley

Are we using AD&D 2nd Edition rules?

Post 84

Courtesy38

With regards to Paranoia -

We dabbled with it, however, we were mainly AD&D people looking for something to do when we needed a little break smiley - smiley

I think we killed 26 clones one night, however, never finding anyone else who played, we didn't know if that was good or bad smiley - sadface

Post 85

Yes 2nd Edition. No kits, unless you show them to me first. And I don't believe in the character class limitations by race. If you can justify the class you have with your race, then its good with me. Especially in this kind of game, where we're going to rely more on character play than anything else. Should be lots of fun! smiley - smiley

Post 86

26 clones in one night is nothing to be ashamed of! Well done! smiley - smiley

Post 87

Courtesy38

WAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO smiley - smiley

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this.

*grin from ear to ear*

Post 88

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Courtesy! Anyone else interested?

Post 89

Gildor

You already have my info, Gw7en. I'm so ready to get started I'm afraid my nose will start bleeding. smiley - winkeye (Sorry. Obscure Anime' reference.)

I haven't played Paranoia in a while, but didn't have such a good time with it while I was playing. Don't remember why, just have bad thoughts and shivers down my spine whenever I hear the game mentioned.

Werewolf... I had fun with that game. Probably the most fun I've had with any of White Wolf's games. Just something appealing about crushing the bones of evil-doers to make my bread... Mmmmmmm... smiley - smiley

Post 90

Odin

Hello there.
Just want to say that there are tons of very nice online roleplaying games out there. For instance, a better game than Avalon and firstage you will not find. They are text based games and will make you an addict, you will be online more then offline, no worries.

You find them at www.avalon-rpg.com and www.firstage.net

Thats my 2 cents, good luck

Odin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Gildor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more