This is the Message Centre for Kim

UIO

Post 1

I'm not really here

An unidentified Italic Object.
Hello there, what a surprise, an italic I didn't know. Pleased to meet you. smiley - smiley

UIO

Post 2

Kim

Greetings Mina. I might have known my italicisation would be outed eventually. However, glad though I am to have my italic status identified by one of such intriguing status as yourself I must point out that I am an italic in name alone, and no longer in status. Sadly I stopped working for h2g2 a while ago and I guess no one has gotten round to stripping me of my italics just yet, though I'm sure they will in due course.

Pleased to meet you nonetheless of course smiley - smiley

UIO

Post 3

I'm not really here

I won't tell them if you won't. smiley - winkeye

Still, it makes you look important. smiley - smiley And good to see that you still come in and post occasionally.

UIO

Post 4

Kim

I don't get much time for posting I'm afraid, but I keep popping in every now and then to see whether the stuff I was working on before I left has gone up yet (I was a programmer) - hate to see all that effort go to waste you know.

Talking of wasted effort I'm too tired to get much more done today so I'll be off home I think.

Lets see how long it takes them to notice little old me and my lovely italics eh? smiley - winkeye

Be good now...

UIO

Post 5

I'm not really here

Ooh, exciting. Must be good to work on something and then see it used. I drive a taxi so it's kind of instant gratification. If they leave a tip that is. smiley - winkeye

UIO

Post 6

cafram - in the states.

pssst...! smiley - winkeye I found you...do I get a prize??

I won't tell anyone, I promise smiley - winkeye

UIO

Post 7

coelacanth

Me too, but I already got my prize - this: smiley - bluefish
smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kim

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more