This is the Message Centre for EARTHDWELLER

Back to Life (09JUL2000)

Post 1

EARTHDWELLER

Well life has certainly returned with a vengence. After 21 months of unemployment I finally got another job, designing and developing mission critical software and web enabled applications. Getting a new job allowed me to reactivated my credit card and jump on a plane to Singapore to get engaged to my beloved, who had met me through my travelogue site, and plans are now well in hand for our weddings later this year - weddings plural because there will be a legal UK wedding and a Chinese traditional Singapore wedding. Getting married means tidying the house, adopting sociable habits and enjoying the occasional ear bashing, but I guess it will have its compensations smiley - smiley I don't get much time to surf these days, hence the lapse in my postings and a 60% reduction in my phone bill. If anything interesting happens I'll let you know, meanwhile I'm off for a soak in the bath.

Key: Complain about this post

Back to Life (09JUL2000)

More Conversations for EARTHDWELLER

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more