This is the Message Centre for GreeboTCat

Purrfect for veggies

Post 1

HVS

Hi Greebo. Saw you online, so thought I'd drop by and give you the link for the new HVS Meeting Room at http://www.h2g2.com/F48594?thread=66504&post=490836 for all your veggie chat needs.:-) ~A~

Purrfect for veggies

Post 2

GreeboTCat

Me too saw you on line... and me popped around... ~grin~... what is the saying... great minds think alike... ~bigger grin~

Purrfect for veggies

Post 3

HVS

Now that really is a Cheshire sized grin...and we're talking county of Cheshire here!smiley - winkeye

Like the sound of that pub...especially the prices!smiley - smiley

~A~

Purrfect for veggies

Post 4

GreeboTCat

Me liked the food best... ~grin~... the sounds weren't to bad though... ~bigger grin~...

Do you know... me has never had a conversation with a whole society before...

Purrfect for veggies

Post 5

$u$

How about a mythical winged equine?smiley - winkeye

~A~

Purrfect for veggies

Post 6

GreeboTCat

Oh me talked to flying critters all the time... ~grin~... me quite likes them...

Purrfect for veggies

Post 7

$u$

Oh good. I'm glad about that.smiley - smiley

I seem to talk to quite a few cats too.

~A~

Purrfect for veggies

Post 8

GreeboTCat

Hmm... cats do seem to proli-fur-rate on h2g2... me remembers the days when there was hardly a fellow cat around...

Purrfect for veggies

Post 9

$u$

Now they're littered everywhere.smiley - winkeye

~A~

Purrfect for veggies

Post 10

GreeboTCat

Nothing to do with me... ~scouts honour~

Purrfect for veggies

Post 11

$u$

The slightest suggestion of it hadn't even begun to speculate about the merest possibility of crossing my mind.smiley - winkeye

~A~

Purrfect for veggies

Post 12

HVS

Well if you did have something to do with it, there are 2 newly approved articles you might find useful if you don't want the trend to continue. smiley - winkeye

-Z (not ~A~)

Purrfect for veggies

Post 13

GreeboTCat

And they are????

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for GreeboTCat

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more