This is the Message Centre for Miss Gunn

Utah

Post 21

Miss Gunn

Life is for people who can't handle drugs.

Utah

Post 22

Crazy_Gal

to miss gunn:

i apologize for being such a snob earlier and i realize that my reaction was a huge mistake. you have the right to say or do whatever you want. i have no right to judge you or act as i did. Please don't misjudge me... i was just in an idiotic mode...and I really ain't that bad. i understand you were joking, something i do all the time. Forgive me for being rude and obnoxious.

Utah

Post 23

Crazy_Gal

to miss gunn:

i apologize for being such a snob earlier and i realize that my reaction was a huge mistake. you have the right to say or do whatever you want. i have no right to judge you or act as i did. Please don't misjudge me... i was just in an idiotic mode...and I really ain't that bad. i understand you were joking, something i do all the time. Forgive me for being rude and obnoxious.

Utah

Post 24

Crazy_Gal

oopsies...

i meant it so much i posted it twice!

Utah

Post 25

Miss Gunn

No problem, darling, sometimes I get into a mood and even defend South Dakota.

Not that the buffalo really care one way or the other about it.

Utah

Post 26

Crazy_Gal

heh heh...

Utah

Post 27

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Nothing wrong with defending the buffalo. They are senteint beings too!

Utah

Post 28

Crazy_Gal

nothin wrong with defending the buffalo at all....

i wonder if they taste good....

and why do they call them buffalo wings if 1.) buffalos dont hv wings, and 2.) they arent made of buffalo.

Utah

Post 29

marvthegrate LtG KEA

First, buffalo do taste good, and second I have no clue....

Utah

Post 30

Crazy_Gal

so you've eaten buffalo?

Utah

Post 31

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Yup, there are a few resteraunts aroud here that sell buffalo or beefalo Tastes like beef for the most part.

Utah

Post 32

Crazy_Gal

wow

Utah

Post 33

Pink

buffalo dose taste good. i've never eaten any but once i licked one. don't ask, i'd rather not go into it right now. but it did tast good.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Miss Gunn

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more