This is the Message Centre for GreeboTCat

Moving... Bah Humbug!!!

Post 21

GreeboTCat

Oh me knows me knows... me has been busier today than the busiest thing you can ever think of... ~hueg wearysome sigh~

Greebs..xx

Moving... Bah Humbug!!!

Post 22

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Hi Greebs, Looooong time no chat.

smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donut

I've just recently moved house, the last week in November to be a little more precise. I put in the offer on the 6th of May, if my fading memory serves me correctly. So that deal was quite drawn out. I hope you are as pleased with your new abode as I am with mine.

smiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - donutsmiley - hugsmiley - hug

Bassman smiley - cool

Moving... Bah Humbug!!!

Post 23

Post Team

Where oh where is my Greebo? smiley - wah

shazz smiley - thepost

Moving... Bah Humbug!!!

Post 24

TIMELORD

Well i am trying to sell my pad at the moment but i have not had any calls from my estate agent in fact i have not had any contact with them in months i think they have lost my number. smiley - donutsmiley - milk

Moving... Bah Humbug!!!

Post 25

GreeboTCat

You should treat them like a ball of wool my friend and give chase... though they of course are supposed to work for you... sometimes it seems the other way round applies... If all else fails change your estate agent... ~sad sigh~

When me sold my previous lair... me actually got my help from the estate agents of the new lair me was going to buy... they did a lot of the chasing for us... my own estate agents were a tad not good to say the least... ~frown~

Me hopes all goes well for you...

Greebs..xx

Moving... Bah Humbug!!!

Post 26

TIMELORD

Well i went to see them last week but they said its the same with all there houses at the moment,no one is looking to buy because the banks are cutting back on lending money and they are waiting to see what happens.
I guess i just picked the wrong time to sell!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for GreeboTCat

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more