This is the Message Centre for Afgncaap5

Yo, Affy

Post 1

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Check this out C572. Crater labs is in the H2G2 towers right? If it is why not make it actually in the towers. I also think we should set up a evil or you could set up a good guy base in the tower basement. Personally I think it'd be better if it was a evil base and we could have a good old fasioned fight over it.

smiley - martiansmile

Yo, Affy

Post 2

Afgncaap5

Um, I like the idea of fighting over a base in Towers, that'd be cool. Especially if we could get a zany fight goin' like in the good ol' days.

I'm a bit baffled as to why you're saying that CLI is in the H2G2 Towers, though. I can't find it listed there for one thing, and last I checked it was kind of in a Crater that forms a weird corner with the Waterworks/Beach and the Magic Forest.

Lemme browse the Towers a bit more, maybe I'll see what you're getting at....

Yo, Affy

Post 3

Oh yeah, thats right, my fault....What was I thinking of that was in the towers smiley - huh..can't remember. Ohh, well. But yeah, a fight there might call more attention to Stumped/Choppers and get more new recruits and whatnot. I'm sure you can think of some amazingly cool plot as usual to make this thing work.

smiley - martiansmile

Yo, Affy

Post 4

Afgncaap5

Hmmmm.....

I've got an idea....

But first....find Minos Krylma. You're already looking, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Yo, Affy

Post 5

Roger that, just have to evade an entire fleet...all in a days work smiley - winkeye

smiley - martiansmile

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Afgncaap5

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more