This is the Message Centre for Bumpengrind (Another Hubba-hubba girl)

ACE's welcome Bumpengrind!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

As one of the <./>ACEs</.>...or assistant community editors, I've popped by to help you settle in. In that regard you should read my colleague Feisor's list of Hints & Links@ A719840 . He's been quite thorough in compiling that, so go over it carefully & you'll discover a number of useful features/interesting places. Feel free to leave me a message if you have a question or anything - just use the 'Reply' button. Bye for now...& I just might stop by for a drink every now'n'then!smiley - winkeye*waves*

Post 2

Bumpengrind (Another Hubba-hubba girl)

Well, thank you kindly, jaz'd. You sure can drop by any time - there's always a wee drinkie on the go, chez mois.

(This is a second account sort of thingie - for role-playing purposes)smiley - biggrin

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

Oh, I think Jaz'd might already know that...smiley - winkeye See, he ACEd the other hubba hubba girl as well!

Post 4

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Yes I assumed that was the case!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bumpengrind (Another Hubba-hubba girl)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more