This is the Message Centre for Post Team

Post Deadlines

Post 1

Post Team

Hi everyone - my first journal as official Editor - and I just wanted to clarify the deadlines for the next couple of issues.

The next issue will be a special all-singing, all-dancing version with AV accompaniment, produced in association with the Aviators. While this has been mentioned a number of times in smiley - thepost and elsewhere, I'm aware that many people will not be aware of this special issue, and even some regular Post writers are confused about the situation.

So just to clarify, the next issue is already closed for submissions, simply because it takes time to make AV clips of your work. Those of you who have submitted articles specifically for the Beeblecast with see your work in the next issue; anything else that comes in will be held over until the next issue. The next deadline for new submissions will therefore be Sunday 23 March.

My sincerest apologies for the confusion caused by this, but we would rather carry on with the Beeblecast plan despite the change in editors. Douglas Adams' birthday is on the 11th, and I felt it best to release this innovation as close to that day rather than delay it.

I hope you'll all be reassured that I've confused you all with a noble aim in mind, and let's hope the Beeblecast issue is worth the wait.

Rich smiley - thepost

Post Deadlines

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

>>and let's hope the Beeblecast issue is worth the wait.<<

Oh, I'm sure it will be. smiley - smiley

Can't wait to see it. smiley - laugh

Post Deadlines

Post 3

scorp

me toosmiley - biggrin

Post Deadlines

Post 4

Nigel *ACE*

smiley - ta Rich smiley - ok.

I understand now of the next deadline smiley - biggrin.

Look forward to seeing the Beeblecast articles.

Take care.

Nigel smiley - footprints.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Post Team

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more