This is the Message Centre for Post Team

h2g2 POST

Post 1

Post Team

Hi everybody - you have discovered the Home page for h2g2's very own newspaper and like h2g2 in the respect that everyone is a Reseacher, everyone is also a Reporter.

We will be looking for news titbits in and around h2g2. If you know of any, then we want to hear them. Projects you wished advertised or need help with. Pages you would like Reviewed or Proof Read. Help sorting any problems you have as yet not found the answer to (h2g2 wise).

Many features are in the process of being planned, All aimed to help you enjoy more of the community spirit that has become h2g2's Halmark.

We are in the process of setting up a 200mb Website which will give you space to post your images to, if you haven't got your own website. This will allow you to enhance your pages. You will have to agree to a disclaimer that any images you wish to use are copywrite free.

There are at this time 6 Reseachers working on the project and there will be a few more coming along soon.

Who will lead this venture has as yet to be decided but for now I have the honour to be caretaker at this time.

POSTresearchers at this time are:

Pastey
Loonytunes
MadMunk
Hypoman
Jimi X

and myself
Vegimansmiley - smiley

WATCH THIS SPACE

h2g2 POST

Post 2

shazzPRME

...and me smiley - smiley
shazz smiley - winkeye

h2g2 POST

Post 3

Post Team

Welcome Shazz

I will email you again.
VegiPR smiley - winkeye

h2g2 POST

Post 4

shazzPRME

Thanx smiley - smileyDo I need to change your link on my page btw?!
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishshazzsmiley - winkeyesmiley - fish

h2g2 POST

Post 5

vegiman:-)

No - you can add a new one if you like.
vegPRsmiley - smiley

h2g2 POST

Post 6

Peta

This is totally wonderful. It is just such a cool idea.

Vegiman you have done really well to set this up. I have been getting some real letters from Swiv in Romania. I will try to write something on this and submit it to you...

Great stuff... smiley - smiley

h2g2 POST

Post 7

shazzPRME

That really sounds cool smiley - smiley I have your email Veggie.....and will get right onto it!
shazz smiley - winkeye

h2g2 POST

Post 8

FairlyStrange

hello smiley - smiley just popping over to see what is happening in this little corner of h2g2 smiley - smiley
it looks like you have been quite busy over here smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

h2g2 POST

Post 9

msmonsy

ermmm....what can i say?? i did it again!! smiley - winkeye
this is what happens when i try to post before i have finished my first cup of java LOL!! smiley - bigeyes
monsy smiley - fish

h2g2 POST

Post 10

Post Team

Hi Monsy! I hope that you will join us soonsmiley - smiley
shazz smiley - winkeye

h2g2 POST

Post 11

Leave them Java fishes out of it Monsy-

How about joining the team email me on

[email protected]

and I will give you the lowdown
vegPR

h2g2 POST

Post 12

Sorry Peta - Rude of me !

We would love to have the letters - if you could email them or email the scanned letters to my vegiman email adress I would appreciate it.
vegPR

h2g2 POST

Post 13

Sporkulious Eglon

What strange happenings are happening here? A newspaper... novel idea... best of luck... a little empty now... what's a page without a gossiper and a critique (hint hint)

h2g2 POST

Post 14

Hi SE

We already have a gosip column lined up and someone is sniffing around now, but any info you may have or come across will be welcome. We already have 8/9 POSTresearchers and we have invited another two.
That will make 11 on the team. Should we expand the project further , I will ensure your name goes forward. For now, we have more than enough POSTresearchers but there is no reason you cannot have your own column (or be on the list to help proof read others pages) in the h2g2POST once it is up and running (about two weeks ???? ).
Thanks for the offer - keep in touch.
vegPR

h2g2 POST

Post 15

Sporkulious Eglon

Yes... I should say that I would like to have my own column, especially aimed at moviegoers... most of the reviews that are online right now are old... they need to stay up to date... new movies demand new reviews!

h2g2 POST

Post 16

Post Team

A movie review section. Now THAT'S an idea. smiley - bigeyes
MadMunkPR

h2g2 POST

Post 17

Sporkulious Eglon

Thank You... I love movies... I think I'd be able to do quite a good job... even the good Baron thinks so

h2g2 POST

Post 18

Post Team

A worthy referee if ever I heard of one!
shazz smiley - winkeye

h2g2 POST

Post 19

Sporkulious Eglon

what's a referee?
Are you tired of hiding out yet?

h2g2 POST

Post 20

Mellow Mel - a change in persona so SE to MM - MadMunk beware.

All POSTresearchers look out for an important email - Just sent
vegPR

Key: Complain about this post