A Conversation for Practical Magic and the craft/ witches/ movies

No Subject

Post 1

Industrial Gila Dolphin

wow. I totally agree with your point. All this "magic" stuff that been on the increase is crazy. I read an article about some spellbooks being put out that are quick spells. I almost decided to hide under my bed. Anything that cn be done quick and easy is either, will produce nothing at all and be a disappointment, or be something that isn't so quick and easy to fix up after it's release. Anything good takes time and effort and a little bit of loss. Of course that doesn't sell the books at Waldenbooks in the mall.
That reminds me of the scene in "The Craft" where the kids go to a real magic shop and SHOPLIFT. From a another witch. Reall smart.
smiley - smiley
BTW I'm not actually a wiccan, just sorta nothing in particular under my own belief system that I draw stuff that looks right from all religion.
TraV

Re: No Subject

Post 2

Charon

Thats exactly my point about meddling with things you dont understand.
The effects are not always what you expect.
I'm not wiccan either. I'm a witch as in I practice the craft...but I have my own beliefs really smiley - smiley
~Charon

Re: No Subject

Post 3

Eponine

I have a different experience. I always knew there was something different about me... It's really hard to explain! Anyway, when I saw the craf two years ago, it (and lots of other things)made me realise that I am a witch. I began to read up on the subject and I've been a practising wiccan witch for two years. I've finally realised what my religion is smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Practical Magic and the craft/ witches/ movies

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more