This is the Message Centre for an apple tree

my first time

Post 1

an apple tree

i am now familiar with the precise tonal inflections that a person uses when they are about to fire you
suffice to say...it will never happen again

my first time

Post 2

Classic Krissy

Unless someone uses those tones to put you off about your surprise birthday party. Then it might happen again. Of course, then you are justifited in punching them in the face... which is often a position of power that I feel good about.

Rat Bastards. I'm tellin' you, scatter glass on the floor 'cause they're gonna come crawlin' in to apologize.

*HUG*

my first time

Post 3

an apple tree

glass on floor, AY?
hmmm
maybe i should leave a whole bunch of shoes at the door so that ANYONE who comes in will think 'O..take shoes off..right' and then they'll all CUT THEIR FEET!!!!
AAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
it's funny cos it's TRUE!

my first time

Post 4

beetle, return of

*takes off shoes*

What?

*puts shoes back on*

my first time

Post 5

an apple tree

it WORKED!!!!
except i forgot to leave the shoes and scatter the glass, but someone SURE did take their shoes off at the door last night
mwahaw!
they'll think Twice next time

my first time

Post 6

Classic Krissy

*thinks twice for practice*

my first time

Post 7

beetle, return of

*thinks once, for practice*

my first time

Post 8

an apple tree

people look more intersting when they're thinking
*whips up a video camera*

my first time

Post 9

beetle, return of

whip it real goood!

my first time

Post 10

Classic Krissy

*does a handy little soft shoe for the camera and sings Way Down Upon the Swanee River*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for an apple tree

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more