This is the Message Centre for an apple tree

What on earth

Post 41

beetle, return of

What about sneezy, bashful, sleepy and doc?

What on earth

Post 42

bubster

Well... what have you heard?

What on earth

Post 43

Classic Krissy

Sneezy, Bashfull, Sleepy, Doc and Limp Flamer?

It sort of loses it's rhythm at the end there, don't you think?

What on earth

Post 44

Cheezdanish, Slacker Princess

The new dwarves: Droopy, Flaming, Nasty, Bitter, Wiggley, Bashful and Rude. smiley - winkeye

What on earth

Post 45

Cheezdanish, Slacker Princess

Even better: Replace Wiggley with Squidgy.

What on earth

Post 46

Spartus

And replace "Droopy" with "Googly Eyes". smiley - smiley

What on earth

Post 47

bubster

So, we're agreed then: Googly Eyes, Pronounced Limp, Excessive Flatulence, Disastrous Home Perming Incident, Licky, Are We There Yet and... D'Oh, who's the other one?

Googly Eyes, Licky, Pronounced Limp, Excessive Flatulence, Disastrous Home Perming Incident, Licky, no, wait, I said Licky already...

Googly Eyes, Excessive Flatulence, Licky, Disastrous Home Perming Incident, Pronounced Limp... I'll get right back to you...

What on earth

Post 48

Spartus

Perhaps I'm just picking nits, but I've always found 'Problem' Flatulence a better term.

What on earth

Post 49

bubster

Well, you are the acknowledged expert in this area, so Problem Flatulence it is.

Good. That's settled.

*returns to macabre fantasy world where the se7en dwarves are named Gluttony, Avarice, Sloth, Pride, Wrath, Envy and Doc*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for an apple tree

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more