This is the Message Centre for Carrie-Ann

You ask a glass of water...

Post 1

Carrie-Ann

I got drunk this weekend. That isn't a terribly abnormal experience, but it was the most drunk I have ever been in my entire life, so I think it warrants a journal entry. For future reference I would like to point out that I am not normally a lightweight, but this was in extreme circumstances. Firstly, it was on an empty stomach. Secondly, I'm also on medication (not brain-related, you bastards) which I'm not supposed to drink with. Thirdly, I had five bottles in forty-five minutes. My first hour of the party was great. During the next three or four I developed an intimate relationship with the toilet bowl. To top it all, my so-called best friend got off with (for overseas or Gen X readers, this means KISSED) two of my ex-boyfriends in one day. Now, if you've never had this happen to you (and I don't mean just knowing about it, I mean actually see these two people suck face for ten minutes) then it's difficult to understand quite what all the fuss is about. Trust me: it feels like someone reached inside you, grabbed most of your digestive system and twisted. Hard.

Post 2

fyfe

i see your not a huge fan of kissing, or is it just due to the fact that your talking about an ex (don't you just hate ex's)

Post 3

fyfe

i see your not a huge fan of james at the moment, god i'd hate to be on the wrong side of you.

Post 4

Carrie-Ann

Oh, don't get me wrong Fyfe, I'm a huge fan of kissing... Just not seeing my exes and my best friend doing it. smiley - smiley
And I'm not all that mad @ James right now, I just felt like announcing his weekend to everyone on Planet Earth with internet access. He wanted to keep them secret?
Oopsie, my bad.

Post 5

fyfe

have you 2 terminated your friendship or are you just pissed of with ross (relating to the 'bad mood' thing)??

Post 6

Carrie-Ann

Nah, I was just a bit mad cos he's making out like he's the victim.

Post 7

fyfe

so are you 2 friends now or what, ross thinks your still mad at him

Post 8

Carrie-Ann

Nah, I'm not mad @ him any more. Come back Jimmi, all is forgiven!!!

Post 9

Crowley

...not entirely sure how this arcane beast of a computer got me onto your page, but, seeing as I'm here...
I read your "ask a glass of water" journal entry, and was mildly amazed at the coincidence; the same (almost exactly) happened to me last weekend. Went to this party... all was fine and groovesome until about half-one in the am- at that point, the only people left conscious were myself, my ex and my (allegedly) best mate. Since my ex and my mate were busy practicing for the Olympic tonsil-hockey finals, I decided I really didn't want to be consious (or even alive), so I downed a pint of vodka and coke, followed by the rest of the vodka. Wasn't pleasant, but it had the desired effect.
As for your description of what this kind of thing feels like (painfully twisted innards et cetera), I'd have to agree. Not nice, I know.
...Anyway, that's enough of this cheerful and happy subject. 'Bye.

Post 10

Carrie-Ann

Thanx mate
It's nice in a bizarre way to see that someone actually knows what I'm on about. Did I mention in the journal entry that the best friend did two exes in the one day? Well, anyway...

Post 11

Crowley

Yeah, it's strange that knowing the same has happened to someone else can make you feel better... maybe it's just subconscious relief at finding out "Hey, it's not just my life that sucks at the moment." Or something along those lines. Maybe.
... Yes, you did mention that your best friend did two exes; mine only got through one (although they are now seeing each other on a more permanent basis..) so you win. Lucky you.
..Hmm... this conversation could become pretty depressing...

Post 12

Crowley

Actually, when I say 'pretty' I mean 'even more'.
Anyway...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Carrie-Ann

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more