This is the Message Centre for Munchkin

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 1

Munchkin

So, I was sitting in the pub last night, waiting for Toc as we were going to see Harry Potter. When she turns up she promptly supplies me with a talking Basil Brush! smiley - biggrin Basil Brush I ask you! And he even says "Hello, hello, hello" and "Boom, Boom!"
Its my own fault really, for nearly wetting myself with excitement when he appeared for two minutes on Children in Need this year. In my defence I had had a few drinks by then. I wonder, does this make me Mr. Munchkin? smiley - laugh
Anyhoo, in other news saw Harry Potter (not bad, but a bit rushed through, needs to be less faithful to the book me thinks!) and bought tickets for the first night of The Two Towers. Quite possibly the best night of my life. smiley - biggrin

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah ....................Boom, Boom!

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 2

Toccata

smiley - tongueout

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 3

Coniraya

I've got a talking Pikachu, who says things like pika, pika, pika and pikachooooooooooo.

Drives H mad smiley - winkeye

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 4

Munchkin

I can see that. smiley - smiley
He also says "Give us a cuddle." "Give us a jellybaby" and does the whole laugh thing. Only the Boom, Boom is on a seperate paw squeeze, so you can drag it out as long as you want. This could be even more fun than the Gordon the Gopher I've had for years that used to make a hell of a racket when I was drunk. smiley - smiley

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 5

Zantic - Who is this woman??

OH NO!!!!! NOT BAZIL!!!

Must have a serious talk to that Toc woman.. smiley - grr

smiley - laugh

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 6

Toccata

Not my fault, he leapt out at me as I was passing Toys R Wotsit!

smiley - laugh

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 7

You do realise that if that bazil gets left out on palin sight terrible things will occur when alcohol is applied??!??!?!?!?!!

think of what has happened to GtG! smiley - yikessmiley - run

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 8

Toccata

I'm more worried that a candidate for best night of Munchkin's Life was supplied by a noisy fluffy thing with batteries & two sets of Cinema Tickets! smiley - yikes

smiley - bigeyessmiley - laugh

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 9

Sorry luv, but that's just the Munckin all over... smiley - winkeye

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 10

Toccata

Hmm, but he wouldn't be Munchkin otherwise smiley - blush

What's this I see you Off to Dundee? smiley - smiley

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 11

Bossman got ra job. So I'm fixin' to move to Dundee too! smiley - boing

Not till summer, but even so, Its summat to look forward too.... smiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boing

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 12

Toccata

You pleased then? smiley - biggrin

Looks like you may escape up there before us! smiley - winkeye

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 13

What gave it away?
No definate plans for the move, but June sounds about right I think.
Now I just need to sort out whether I need to transfer to Dundee Uni etc etc. Ho hum

Departmental X-mas Party tonight....smiley - ale!

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 14

What gave it away?
No definate plans for the move, but June sounds about right I think.
Now I just need to sort out whether I need to transfer to Dundee Uni etc etc. Ho hum

Departmental X-mas Party tonight....smiley - ale!

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 15

Munchkin

Christmas Party!!! In November!!!! smiley - grr

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 16

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Mrs V bought me a talking Timmy from South Park for Valentine's Day. He says "Timmy!" and "Timmy?" and "Tiiiimy" and "Ayayayayayayaytimmy!!!!"

I'm not saying that's *why* we split up, but...... smiley - winkeye

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 17

Munchkin...gie's a brek man. It's like the last week in November, and getting a room for 100 odd folks at short notice ain't easy!

And not even a hangover....just large numbers of aches and pains from danceing like a loon for five hours straight...Am I getting old? smiley - winkeye

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 18

Coniraya

No1 son has Kenny who mumbles when his hand is squeezed. Pikachu goes on talking spasmodically for 15 minutes after his paw is squeezed.

Just when H thinks silence is going to resume this little voice goes pika..... pika! It's so cute.

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 19

Toccata

Basil Bloomin' Brush!!

Post 20

Munchkin

Boom! Boom!
smiley - biggrin
There is a certain persons Clanger that lives in my front room and is forever being heard, so certain people really shouldn't throw stones. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post