This is the Message Centre for Is mise Duncan

Hot flushes!

Post 1

Is mise Duncan

A strange defect in our new apartment - the cistern in the small bathroom has been connected to the hot water supply.

It is being fixed on Wednesday, but until then we have been advised to take care...

Hot flushes!

Post 2

Wand'rin star

I went to pay for the roof today. The lady who works there took some wallpaper off the lounge that hadn't been decorated for ten years ans 'quite a lot of plaster' came off with it. This had escalated into a rewire, by the same process that usually happens here.
Do you remember the Camerooon bathroom where the unstepped lecky was going through the wall - after a thuderstorm had taken out the transformer at Obili carrefour?
Amazes me that we're still around to do ANY DIYsmiley - starsmiley - star

Hot flushes!

Post 3

Is mise Duncan

blimey - you're keeping that town going you know smiley - smiley

Hot flushes!

Post 4

Wand'rin star

Any news? The lady didn't mention it yesterday. I think it's a judgement for rejecting steam cleaners (smiley - smiley)smiley - starsmiley - star

Hot flushes!

Post 5

Is mise Duncan

The sinks are all the right way round now (I hadn't noticed but apparently the mixer taps were a-t-f)

Not sure I want to test the loo - but I'll have to chance it eventually.

Hot flushes!

Post 6

Wand'rin star

Polish plumbers? Or someone whose first language is not that of the instructions? smiley - starsmiley - star

Hot flushes!

Post 7

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi
-
just lurking
-
i had to get this one in
-
its whats termed i suppose as "warming the pot" would be a boon in cold, winter weather, like today in bradford, england smiley - roflsmiley - dragonjimbob

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Is mise Duncan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more