A Conversation for Radioactive Seagull Droppings

Scientific Process

Post 1

God

Your empirical reasoning could use a bit of work. Just because all of those things are linked together, doesn't mean that it's a scientifically proven fact. Where is the research? What was the control for the experiment? I mean, has anyone really tested the radioactivity of seagull droppings? It's not that I disagree with your premise, I just feel it needs some valid support before it becomes 'scientifically proven'.

Scientific Process

Post 2

Pizza The Hutt

When I said it was scientifically proven, I didn't mean by me. There are researchers who have gone out and tested seagulls on the coastlines of Britain and they have found evidence of this phenomenon. A campaign has been started against it. I've seen evidence on a TV program.

Scientific Process

Post 3

Pizza The Hutt

When I said it was scientifically proven, I didn't mean by me. There are researchers who have gone out and tested seagulls on the coastlines of Britain and they have found evidence of this phenomenon. A campaign has been started against it. I've seen evidence on a TV program.

Scientific Process

Post 4

God

Well! So what are they doing about taking care of this problem? And what exactly is the danger? Are there numerous large deposits of these things? Ick!

Scientific Process

Post 5

Pizza The Hutt

There are not huge deposits, but there is quite a bit of the stuff around, and no, people think it's too ludicrous to do anything about. there is a danger that, if it built up, many artifacts could become radioactive and thus, poisonous.

Scientific Process

Post 6

Sirona ( 1x7-4+(7x6)-(sqrt9) = 42 )

Then perhaps you ought to be a bit more thorough when writing an entry. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Radioactive Seagull Droppings

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more