A Conversation for I had the most horrifying day today...

You read this, so you are here...interesting

Post 1

Piikkis

Well, it felt kinda natural to make the first discuss on it, so here goes. Please, come over, trash me soundly, yell at me, kick me, do something to get my attention so I can talk with you.
Also, all I said, and will say, will be highly confidential, because some certain people might get insulted of what I may say about them in the futute yet unknown.
Oh, and I allow myself the liberty of using Finnish, my mother tongue, to express my thougts literally.

Post 2

Jeff Rose-Martland

Interesting peice....I have days like that often. Lately, they seem to centre on playing bad country music, but then, I am a DJ, so it is an occupational hazard. Suffice it to say that nothing kicks the day off like a good dose of Garth Brooks.

by the way, speaking Finnish at me will get you a very confused look and a finger in my ear as i contemplate my accelerating deafness...

Post 3

Jeff Rose-Martland

...but apparently you aren't here! so much for getting to talk to you i suppose....

%P

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for I had the most horrifying day today...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more