This is the Message Centre for Living-Dead-Doll

ACE's welcome Living-Dead-Doll!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

I'm one of the assistant community editors or <./>ACEs</.> here. We greet newbies like yourself & help you settle in. Actually Feisor has compiled a brilliant list of Hints & Links for that purpose...to ease you in, so to speak. So go over that@ A719840 ...you'll discover alot about the site! One thing I don't think he mentions (in regard to fixin' up your page)is the Personal Space Workshop@ A1123354 . That's a great follow-up to 'spicing up your page' as it clarifies a few things & has some great features.

Anyway you'll find this a friendly & informative community to be apart of. Don't hesitate to leave me a message if you have a question or anything. Just use the 'Reply' button...I'm not the 'brightest bulb' when it comes to computers but I'll try to help or find someone who can, alright. TTFN!*waves*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Living-Dead-Doll

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more