This is the Message Centre for Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

monika's

Post 1

Baldy Bassman

hi bassman
sorry but it looks like I'm inadvertantly moving in on your nickname territory.being a newcomer to not only this site but the web in general I thought Baldy Bassman would be an apropriate "handle"not of course thinking it was also apropriate for fellow 4 string players.
So since spotting your bass related discussions and in the not too distant past having ceased shaving my chin but continued shaving my head(perhaps its on upside down?)just call me baldy!

monika's

Post 2

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

So, where does the "monika" come in? Assuming that you're not a young lady insomuch that if you were you'd be shaving (or waxing) your legs not your chin!?!?!?!?!?!

All that aside, welcome to H2G2, the more Bass related subjects and players the better. Which part of the world do you hail from?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more