This is the Message Centre for Phil

hey you!!!

Post 1

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

Hey! hey you!!! I can see your online as it has eyes see.... can I have your email address please??????????? Don't worry I just want to stalk you...

hey you!!!

Post 2

Phil

I'll send you a txt with it in smiley - smiley

I've recently had an interview where they offered me a job smiley - biggrin Now I'm waiting for the letter from personel to say the same thing.
How's things with you?

hey you!!!

Post 3

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*scribbles the email down next to his phone number and address*
Now I just need your shoe size... smiley - winkeye

Have you sent it yet? I'm too tired to move as I've just finished work, I'm working at Asda and it's alarming how exhausted it's making me! I'm back there again at 8.30 tomorrow smiley - erm Urgh, still it's money which is good smiley - biggrin Congrats on the job btw, hopefully it's better fun than Asda! Ooh and I got my exam results yesterday, I've finally finished a year and got a first overall smiley - biggrin I think I'm happier about completing a year than my actual results as after all my neurosisisis of the past year I didn't think I'd even last a year here never mind complete it so I'm awarding myself with erm... a 9 hour shift at 8.30am...

hey you!!!

Post 4

Phil

Shoe size, which version (english, us, euro etc), left or right?

Congrats on finishing the year with such good exam results smiley - hug
The job is as one of the computer technicians at the department of computing and maths, Manchester Metropolitan University. I'll be mainly dealing with supporting the departmental webservers and doing the usual computer tech thing of trying to avoid students with problems smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Phil

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more