This is the Message Centre for Jeremy the Biologically Inclined

Hello

Post 1

Sporkulious Eglon

Just wanted to say hello; seems that you have either been severly neglected, or you're a newbie here. Well, Hello!
By the way, there are over five drive-ins in my area, and I must say, you are right: there isn't a sight quite like a thirty foot screen. Add in horrible sound, and bathrooms a mile away, and, dare I say it, *magic.

Hello

Post 2

Jeremy the Biologically Inclined

Definitely a newbie. I haven't had much time to put into h2g2 lately- and the site loads just slow enough that sometimes I am loathe to actually visit it. But I really love the idea and hope to be spending more time around!
-Jeremy TBI

Hello

Post 3

Jo (Dead)

Hello (people who I hope will soon be my) friends! I am just hanging around waiting for my postings to be amswered and I decided to go and talk to someone. I liked your name, Jeremy and here I am!
See how good it is to have an interesting name? Now you'll have me bugging you for the rest of your h2g2 life!
smiley - winkeye

Hello

Post 4

Jeremy the Biologically Inclined

Glad I have an interesting name. It was the subject of much concern in my childhood. My full name is Jeremiah- there's this bloody stupid song called Jeremiah the Bullfrog which still plagues me to this day! Heh.
-Jeremy TBI

Hello

Post 5

Sorcerer

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MAGIC???

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jeremy the Biologically Inclined

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more