A Conversation for Where not to find love and romance (...unless you're a jammy bunt)

Hrmm...

Post 1

Unreach

Okay, given all this, where CAN we find romance? =]

Hrmm...

Post 2

Adz

I figure I'll keep adding things to the list, then once we narrow it down to a few places that are guarenteed dead certianties, like supermarkets and acquaintances of friends as well as the all time #1, blind-luck-in-a-place/situation-that-you-had-no-control-over. Maybe we can call this 'fate' or something to make us feel better. Looks like its time to roll the dice once more, dear friends, once more.

Hrmm...

Post 3

Researcher 93445

Well, unlikely as it seems, fate can reach out in the unlikeliest of places...even the internet, clubs, and sporting events. I agree that one shouldn't go to the net to SEEK romance, but sometimes, well, "the bear gets you".

Signed,
Happily married & we met on the net

Hrmm...

Post 4

Adz

You jammy bunt smiley - smiley

Hrmm...

Post 5

Researcher 93445

Fortunately, being a typically ignorant Yank, I can't even properly grasp the insult. Perhaps we need a guide entry on jammy bunts.

Hrmm...

Post 6

Adz

Sure, my intray is empty, and I'm feeling a little inspired right now...

http://www.h2g2.com/P199460

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Where not to find love and romance (...unless you're a jammy bunt)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more