This is the Message Centre for fundamentallyflawed

Should I take one of the balls?

Post 1

fundamentallyflawed

Alright everyone, important decision time.

I know someone with two ball pythons. One is a little adorable darling named Eve that he had first and is keeping. The other is probably about two, she's approximately 3.5 feet now and she's also a sweetie and although he's had her for a while now she was just named Jezebel the other day.

If I don't take Jezebel he's going to keep her, but she's been offered and it's highly tempting. She wasn't really being looked after very well before he got her (I also know the person who had her previously, but she had yet another owner previous to that and for much longer). She was overweight and fairly head shy, but shes not now. And she's highly cool and I get to play with her every time she's out and I'm over there (which is very often, this is probably the first time I've been home for anymore than a night in about a month, and so far it's not actually more than a night but I'm planning on staying home this time).

Here's a picture of a ball python for those of you who are unfamiliar.
http://scarnyc.org/images/BallPython2.jpeg

smiley - loveblushSee how pretty??

He also has a Brazilian rainbow boa, which has nothing to do with anything except that they're very pretty and I want to put a picture of one of them too.smiley - bigeyes
http://www.snakemuseum.com/photos/boa/BrazilianRainbow02.jpg

Anyways, I said I wouldn't decide until after Christmas but... Coolness!!!!! This would be a free snake with a tank, undertank heater (I think) and probably a ceramic heat emitter plus her other stuff.smiley - wow

Post 2

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Just be sure to keep snake'n'smiley - bunny f - a - r <<<<---->>>> a - p - a - r - t(you might want to think again), otherwise that is smiley - cool!

Post 3

fundamentallyflawed

Oh I have already thought of that and it has been discussed and that's the main reason that I'm leaning toward not taking her, although it's highly unlikely that it will actually be a problem.

Post 4

zendevil

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

No question about it: take her!!!

Wow, how smiley - cool is that, a smiley - rainbow snake for Christmas!!!!

What do they like to eat? (I know you won't let her take a nip atsmiley - bunny!)

zdt

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fundamentallyflawed

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more