This is the Message Centre for fundamentallyflawed

Enrolled!

Post 1

fundamentallyflawed

Well I just finished enrolling in my courses for September. smiley - wowHuzzah! It's a nasty schedule but there's nothing I can do about it. At least I have what I need (mostly).smiley - ok

I had to stay home from babysitting to do this and I was planning on cleaning up afterwards but I think I may change that plan and go back to bed.smiley - sleepy I definitely don't feel as sick as I did yesterday (which was a nasty but nice day), but I also didn't have to get up at six this morning and it's only ten now so we'll see how it is when I have to start moving around. It might be a good idea not to clean up today.smiley - erm

Anyways, course enrollment is now out of the way! Yippee!!smiley - somersault

Enrolled!

Post 2

zendevil

Well done!!!smiley - applause

Repeat after me: "I will not clean up. Cleaning up is so stoopid. Instead i will do something nice Just For Me for once"

Good that you're not feeling quite so grim as before.smiley - hug

zdt

Enrolled!

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

a small price to pay for being a geniussmiley - smiley

I know, I am onesmiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye(modestly speaking)

Enrolled!

Post 4

fundamentallyflawed

smiley - laugh

I probably will clean up. I'm doing laundry right now. But as usual, other people have left laundry in the machine so I have to do that first. And as usual my sister turned off the dryer because she's trying to sleep (at noon). So my stuff is sitting in the washing machine and the stuff in the dryer has to be dried still.

My younger brother and my cousin who is visiting him this week are cleaning the bathroom right now and then they're going to clean up downstairs and I will help them. I was going to do it and ask them to help but I was informed that my dad told them to do it because he took them to the mall yesterday and bought them some clothes.

Right now I'm going to find something to eat.

Enrolled!

Post 5

fundamentallyflawed

Oh ya! I meant to tell anyone who's paying attention about the adorable thing that was said yesterday when the kids were here.

The little girl (three years old) always says that things are either cool or beautiful. For example; "that's so beautiful butterfly" or "that's cool "

Yesterday she was in my mom's bathroom and she saw the baby bath. She says "that's baby'ses" I said "yes, that's the baby's bath". The she says "yaaaa, that's so much beautiful baby". How cute is that?! She got to visit the baby a little bit and she was really good with him. She was petting him and holding his hand. Very gentle.

She does some really cute things. One time when I was leaving she said bye to me then she picked up my hand and kissed it and said "I yove you too". Awwww!!!

Enrolled!

Post 6

zendevil

I thought of you today when i had Ben le Zen wriggling around on my lap trying to place a stuffed frog on my head. I have taught him how to do smileys at least. This is a social skill which all 4 year old boys should have i reckon.

He has also gobbled down vast quantities of probably very weird food. Personally, i think dunking cheesy crispy snacks into raspberry ripple ice-cream shows creativity & maybe a future career as a smiley - chef

zdt*kids are fun so long as you can hand them back later*smiley - whistle

Enrolled!

Post 7

fundamentallyflawed

Yes! Four year olds are great fun if they don't belong to you!!!smiley - laugh

Enrolled!

Post 8

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Or, as Faith says, 'foyrld'... As in 'Can a foyrld do that?' Which confuses me until I make her repeat it a few times, as it sounds a lot like 'field' which makes no sense at allsmiley - laugh (Normally she speaks really well, but when she's in a hurry... Probably doesn't help that we made sure she understood that her birthday party was when she was still 3, but that she'd be a four-year-old 4 days latersmiley - winkeye)

Either of you may borrow her any time!

Enrolled!

Post 9

fundamentallyflawed

Awww!smiley - smiley Does Faith like singing? Maja (Maya) sings with me all the time.

Enrolled!

Post 10

zendevil

To add to the confusion, Ben is bi-lingual, (French/English); combine that with 4yrsqueak.....!!! But he is a very zen little guy indeed!

zdt

Enrolled!

Post 11

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Oh, my yes--and dancing, too!

Enrolled!

Post 12

fundamentallyflawed

Oooo dancing is hilarious!

Maja is bilingual too, but she speaks English and Polish so it can be really confusing!

Enrolled!

Post 13

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Congrats on being enrolledsmiley - applause
Aw what a lovely child you spoke of FFsmiley - rose

Enrolled!

Post 14

fundamentallyflawed

Hey thanks.smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post