This is the Message Centre for fundamentallyflawed

Apparently I'm a psycho!

Post 1

fundamentallyflawed

So a while ago I explained to my younger brother how I thought someone was manipulating someone else (which I won't explain on here because it's a personal kind of thing) and he explained it to my older brother. Afterwards he says "I wish I could think of things like that on my own but I'm not an evil mastermind. A's (me) a psycho."smiley - laughsmiley - laugh I found it very amusing indeed!

And it's raining again. Yay!smiley - magic

Apparently I'm a psycho!

Post 2

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Well that confirms what I've always believed smiley - smiley

smiley - cheers

Apparently I'm a psycho!

Post 3

fundamentallyflawed

smiley - tongueoutTakes one to know one. smiley - nahnah

Apparently I'm a psycho!

Post 4

zendevil

Psychos are interesting. Despots train for many years to become fully fledged psychos.

zdt

Apparently I'm a psycho!

Post 5

fundamentallyflawed

Hmmm... Does this mean I now have both covered? 'Cause I think I may still be in the late stages of Despot training.

Apparently I'm a psycho!

Post 6

zendevil

It's advisable to cover both, unless you are an Amazon woman.

zdt

Apparently I'm a psycho!

Post 7

fundamentallyflawed

smiley - laugh And really, you can't have one without the other.

Apparently I'm a psycho!

Post 8

fundamentallyflawed

Nevermind, now my brother says "you only put that you're a psycho for shock value so that people will think you're cool".

Apparently I'm a psycho!

Post 9

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Nah, tell him you only put that you were psycho so a friend of yours in California could post stuff at F19585?thread=534826&skip=200&show=20 (posts 210 and 215, though 210 has the funnier connectionsmiley - winkeye)

Apparently I'm a psycho!

Post 10

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I used to be a cyclepath, but people kept falling from me in to the bramblessmiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post