This is the Message Centre for fundamentallyflawed

Takin' A Break!

Post 1

fundamentallyflawed

So... I'm taking a break from the internet... Sorta... I know I have randomly disappeared in the past and you're probably wondering why I'm bothering to write a jounal entry this time. Well here's why: The other times were unplanned, I was just too busy / there was too much nasty RL goings-on. This time I am making a conscious decision to stay away from the internet... Again, sorta. I'll still be using it for school, because I have to, and for e-mail. So feel free to e-mail me if you have my address and want to. I always love e-mails.

I'm not sure how long I'll be off for. It depends on how certain things go. So I won't be on h2g2 or DeviantArt starting from tomorrow until sometime. Don't worry, everything in RL is just fine. School is going very well indeed, everyone in my family is in decent or too-be-expected health and I am fine.

Anyways, I'm logging off to find food but I will be back again tonight.

smiley - hug

Takin' A Break!

Post 2

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

GASP!

Takin' A Break!

Post 3

psychocandy-moderation team leader

I've needed breaks from time to time. I hope you'll return when circumstances are right. Meanwhile, take good care of yourself and all of those lovely critters. And remember, your pals are only an email away. smiley - winkeye

Takin' A Break!

Post 4

fundamentallyflawed

Yes, yes. I'm sure I will probably be back... I have an addiction.smiley - laugh

Takin' A Break!

Post 5

taliesin

>logging off<

smiley - huh

What is 'logging off'?

smiley - biggrin

Takin' A Break!

Post 6

fundamentallyflawed

smiley - laughI just learned about it.smiley - biggrin

Takin' A Break!

Post 7

aka Bel - A87832164

Come back when you feel you can. smiley - hug

Takin' A Break!

Post 8

Kitish

leaving..the...Internet???? *gasp*

Takin' A Break!

Post 9

Bedwilldo

I hope you don't suffer too many withdrawal symptoms

I know I would

smiley - rofl

Takin' A Break!

Post 10

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

what is this 'RL' of which you speak?

smiley - cheers

Takin' A Break!

Post 11

RL Stine. A children's "horror" writer in the US of A. Known for his "Goosebump" series of books that were a kind of comedy horror for children. He wrote fifty or so of them before he faded into obscurity when I stopped caring. A person's popularity is based on my perception of them, donchaknow?

Takin' A Break!

Post 12

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

That explains why I'm so popular.

smiley - cheers

Takin' A Break!

Post 13

My whim is subject to change at any moment! Also, I'm easily distracted by shiny objects or non-sequitors...

Takin' A Break!

Post 14

Speaking of which, Two guys walk into a pub and the first goes up to the bar. Where upon the barman, quarter to three.

smiley - cheers

Takin' A Break!

Post 15

Wuh? But that... and... splunge? *falls over and starts twitching*

(Oooo. Sorry for hijacking your thread with all the subtlty of a bull moose in heat, FF)

Takin' A Break!

Post 16

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I have an addiction! it's called friends, I'll be calling on you regularsmiley - smileysmiley - hugsmiley - smoochand will gladly pass any info etc, to your hootoo friends

Takin' A Break!

Post 17

fundamentallyflawed

Well I'm back... For tonight. I fell off the wagon! Anyways, I'm here because I'm in a miserable mood and being here cheers me up. Why the smiley - bleep should I stay away from here when there are people here who at the very least pretend to be concerned and instead spend time with people who very obviously aren't?

Nothing has changed from when I wrote this journal so I'll probably be disappearing again after tonight but I need cheering up!

Takin' A Break!

Post 18

I'm afraid I'm about to go to bed, due to extreme amounts of knackeredness, otherwise I'd hang around and be mean to you smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheers

Takin' A Break!

Post 19

fundamentallyflawed

Awwwsmiley - hug That's alright. You need to sleep. Goodnight.

Takin' A Break!

Post 20

goodnight

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fundamentallyflawed

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more