This is the Message Centre for i-like-pigges

ACE's welcome i-like-pigges!

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Hi smiley - winkeye, I'm one of the assistant community editors or <./>ACEs</.> here. I can help you settle into our community & make some friends. First of all I suppose you can read the 'Welcome page'@ A53146 . Then as recommended write an introduction - just a bit about yourself. Some likes, some dislikes, whether or not you have a pet, that sort of thing. You'll be able to add some smiley - cool visual touches to your page. Just look@'spicing up your page'( A690518 )for explanations of the possibilities. Or you can get some help by asking the Gurus in the Personal Space Workshop@ A1123354 .

Like most large communities we have a variety of different Clubs & Societies. Those are listed by category@ A660340 ...those are usually good places to meet people & make friends. Or I see you've 'met' pheloxi - you can join his United Friends@ A703126 . They also have a variety of word games@ F84886?thread="/entry/A719840" >A719840 . Read that carefully, that'll really help you. If you have any questions or anything leave me a message. I'll try to get back to you quickly - if you don't see those little eyes by my nickname that means I'm not on the computer. But I will be back, so just leave a message ok. Bye for now!smiley - smiley*waves*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for i-like-pigges

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more