A Conversation for Cheeky Jackdaw

Switch tv channels.

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Huh! They're only watching a soap opera, soo boring!!!
David Attenborough ones are FAR more interesting smiley - smiley

Switch tv channels.

Post 2

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Cheep cheep, I'm a cute little robin ticking on your window.

Now feed me!

A common prank way back was to take your universal remote control when taking a stroll in the evening to change the channel at random houses while passing by.

Switch tv channels.

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - laugh Yes it would prefer David Attenborough shows smiley - rofl

Highly possible that it was imitating smaller birds in the hope of getting food smiley - rofl

That's funny about the universal remote control - my sister bought one for our mum, and it worked for a while, but now it doesn't change the channels any more (possibly because it's changing the neighbour's channels instead! smiley - snork)

Switch tv channels.

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"universal remote control" smiley - grr
I once had a next door neighbour who wasn't of the "good type" smiley - evilgrin MY controller couldn't pass through the bloody wall smiley - wahsmiley - wah

Jackdaws are very intelligent birds - "experiments have proved that"

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Cheeky Jackdaw

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more