A Conversation for Picture Quiz: Household Item (Well, Maybe Not YOUR Household)

Bacon antenna?

Post 1

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Looks like something that could improve reception. (We'll call it a Schweinebauchspeckfunksenderempfangsverstärker)

Unless the ball thing can slide along the rod. In that case it is definitely a Tomatenzerquetscher.

Bacon antenna?

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - laugh I'm assuming you know what it is, since somebody on Twitter said they bought theirs in the Netherlands.

Bacon antenna?

Post 3

I know the impact slider principle from tools to remove fuel injectors from engines, but wasn't aware of this kind of application. I just drop my eggs on the table, round end first (after cooking) and then peel them from there (or stack them like I have done in the past)

Bacon antenna?

Post 4

Found it in a major Dutch web shop. There is no way I am going to pay 27 Euros for that... For 53 Euros they sell a sabre, which has a much wider field of applications. You can take the top off eggs, champagne bottles (white silk glove included) or pretty much anything, once properly sharpened.

Bacon antenna?

Post 5

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - laugh Aha! Good thought.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Picture Quiz: Household Item (Well, Maybe Not YOUR Household)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more