A Conversation for When Galaxy Babe Met an Astronaut

Amazing present!

Post 1

cactuscafe

What an amazing present, GB, your daughter is really tuned in to you eh? And great pics.

Oooh eh, like meeting a famous rockstar, only in the astronaut world, how exciting.

Imagine meeting someone who has commanded the International Space Station, I would be awed. What would I say? Apart from wow, and hey, and that I often watch the ISS go by, its always on time, how do they do that? like, know when the sightings will be, and yes I do wave, like an earthling trainspotter. smiley - geeksmiley - rofl Oh and what does the earth look like from there? And .. and ..

I want to meet Mike now, I have questions. smiley - rofl

Amazing present!

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

earthling trainspotter smiley - roflsmiley - laughsmiley - rofl I should have told him that onesmiley - ok

To be honest there wasn't much time to chat, I made it to the front of the queue but by then the queue behind me had numbered three figures. I introduced myself and shook his hand after I had passed my phone on camera mode to the assistant. Cuddled upsmiley - loveblush and smiled for posterity. He was lovely. He really was. Wonderful smile, twinkling eyes, a pleasure to meet and listen to.

smiley - goodluck with your questsmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for When Galaxy Babe Met an Astronaut

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more