This is the Message Centre for Sumogirl

Virtual Band has fans

Post 1

Sumogirl

11/24/99 My virtual band has only been on the web 1 week and they already have fans. I got an email from a music magazine in Argentina that really likes the music and wants to do an article on them. Funny thing is, is that they want pictures to go along with the article. The problem is that the band doesn't exist, so there are no photos.

I am going to scan photos of my cats over the weekend to send to them (band members are named after my cats and other friends). Hopefully they will just think that band has a good sense of humor and just publish the article.

Note to self: Make sure all publicity materials are in place before posting music for the virtual bluegrass band.

Virtual Band has fans

Post 2

Jimi X

Have you stopped by the World Wide Virtual Jam Session?
It's at http://www.h2g2.com/A195581.

Pretty cool actually. You can find me there blowing my own horn... smiley - winkeye (trumpet and bugle)

Key: Complain about this post

Virtual Band has fans

More Conversations for Sumogirl

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more