This is the Message Centre for Thorn

New Date

Post 1

Thorn

With a childhood friend who has grown up. Much kinder.
That's good. Less snobby. smiley - laugh
smiley - yikes

I have to cram for the cumulative comprehensive exam in ... Accelerated calculus my father put me in. Did not like that course.
Switched to just auditing it. smiley - sadface

New Date

Post 2

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - hug

New Date

Post 3

Thorn

Yeah she's very nice and from Germany. Hmm, for some reason I can only see the posts when I view the site in one of the old skins.

New Date

Post 4

Thorn

She was always fairly nice. I meant kinder and less snobby than the last few people I'd dated.

New Date

Post 5

Thorn

Was? Try IS. She had to cancel and we're rescheduling the third date. Offered to bake me some cookies to make up for it. smiley - smiley

New Date

Post 6

Thorn

She turned out to be ultimately kinda flakey and a loser/user too. smiley - blue Oh well.

I'd say there'll be others but here being here I have no idea WHEN that might be. smiley - rolleyes

Seem to not be doing terribly well in school either but the research gig seems to be going nearly almost alright. smiley - erm

New Date

Post 7

smiley - cuddle

New Date

Post 8

Thorn

Thanks. Hey, if I can get published, that'll be a good thing though.

New Date

Post 9

That would be great!smiley - bubbly

New Date

Post 10

Thorn

As would not being forcibly removed from the program for being too mediocre. smiley - rolleyes

My academic advisor has been complaining to the chair of the department. smiley - erm

New Date

Post 11

smiley - sadfacesmiley - chocsmiley - teasmiley - cake

New Date

Post 12

Thorn

He is a horse's ass. I have not begun to fight but if I do end up changing majors I might not have him for an advisor anymore so that's a thought.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Thorn

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more