This is the Message Centre for World Service Memoryshare team

Welcome, Dominic!

Post 1

Tom I.

Hearing about Dominic's arrival was good. Finally, the wait was over!

Be sure to enjoy every moment of it. And as you probably have found out already, it's amazing how much communication there is between a baby, and people whose looks, voices and scent he knows.

*big, congratulating hugs*
Tom

Welcome, Dominic!

Post 2

Tom I.

Oh, and one more thing: My regards to Paul! Most likely, he'll become the biggest hero in Dominic's life! Just another privilege enjoyed by fathers of boys. smiley - winkeye

Welcome, Dominic!

Post 3

Jimi X

Though as a father of girls, I'm viewed as rather heroic as well. smiley - winkeye

Congratulations to you and Paul. And like Tom said, enjoy every minute. Before you know it, the little anklebiter will be walking, talking and getting into mischief! smiley - smiley

smiley - rose

- Jimi X

Welcome, Dominic!

Post 4

SchrEck Inc.

Congratulations, Anna, and my best whishes to Paul and Dominic too. I really like that name!

SchrEck Inc.

Welcome, Dominic!

Post 5

The Apprentice

Congratulations on this momentus event, to both you and your partner. I have two boys of my own... and... well... um... I think I just ran out of things to say that will make the future any more entertaining. It'll be great. Promise.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for World Service Memoryshare team

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more