This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Sub-edting Alien Nation

Post 1

Bluebottle

A88036059 Alien Nation: Tenctonese in the Neighbourhood
I'll be subbing the above, so please subscribe.smiley - ok

I'm afraid I'm out of practice so I'll have to try and remember what I used to do. Something about shoe-horning in lots of tenuous Isle of Wight references in smiley - footprintssmiley - musicalnotes, am I right?

<BB<

Sub-edting Alien Nation

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl That was about it. (I don't know if you noticed, but the last entry I put in PR, I put in an odd footnote thinking, 'This will head Bluebottle off at the pass.' smiley - winkeye)

Sub-edting Alien Nation

Post 3

Bluebottle

Aha! The trousers explanation. To be honest I'm still shocked at this series' use of the word 'slsmiley - bleepg' smiley - yikes

<BB<

Sub-edting Alien Nation

Post 4

Ah, I didn't know that. Nobody in the US would. smiley - laugh

You should stay away from South Carolina beaches. They have a kind of 'beach music' there called 'shagging'.

Sub-edting Alien Nation

Post 5

Bluebottle

smiley - yikes
Would you be able to have a read-through and let me know if there are any changes you would like to make?

<BB<

Sub-edting Alien Nation

Post 6

smiley - ok Looks fine to me, and the links all work for me.

Sub-edting Alien Nation

Post 7

h2g2 Guide Editors

Congratulations! Your Entry is on the Front Page today smiley - magicsmiley - aliensmile

Sub-edting Alien Nation

Post 8

smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more