This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Youtube Report for July 2023

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Good morning, statistics fans. In July the Youtube channel held its own with 719 views and 637 minutes (=10.6 hours) of viewer time wasted...er, engaged.

We've got one new subscriber.

I say 'we' because frankly, a great deal of July's content didn't come from me. Oh, sure, I tramped around the farm annoying ducks and chickens and watching horses and bunnies and kitties. I grabbed the usual backyard content, and even trekked as far as the courthouse on National Night Out.

But I am not the cinematographer who saw those cute sheep on an Austrian hillside. Nor did I wield the camera in stormy Scotland so that we could watch the River Averon flash-flood. Or the surf swell in Cleethorpes. (That one's only been up a few days and it's already had 133 views.)

I can compile content and edit stuff together - like photos of butterflies - but first, somebody has to take butterfly pictures.

So, thank you. And keep doing it. Every once in a while somebody tells me either in person or on social media that they really enjoyed this or that, had never seen that before, etc. Thanks for sharing.

http://www.youtube.com/@dmitrigheorgheni/featured

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

Youtube Report for July 2023

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more