This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

February Youtube Statistics 2023

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

February Youtube statistics are in.

+1 new subscriber for a total of 334.

611 total views for 680 minutes watched. Unless my arithmetic is totally off, that's 11 hours and some we took up in spacetime with our Stuff.

The top videos came from h2g2: h2g2 Looks at Wildlife (and Wildlife Looks Back), Cats and Dogs of h2g2, and Birds of h2g2.

A look into the future: going into March, Paulh's wild turkey video is coming on strong with 88 views in 5 days.

During this period, our videos were most popular in India and the US.

A note about this channel: it's not about me. You will see no people here and hear no opinions, political or otherwise. We're not in this for 'clout.' The videos consist of wildlife or countryside filmed by me, musical interludes by the Hooverville instrumentalists, public domain gems, and content provided by Post contributors.

If you've contributed photos to the h2g2 Post anytime in the last two years, I thank you. Those photos WILl BE SEEN. Neither snow nor rain nor power cuts nor cyberterrorists shall stay us from our mission.

We'll just see who's 'mostly harmless.'

Want to help improve the statistics? Take a look at the video 'h2g2 Explores Bugs'n'Slugs'. I think that name is bad SEO, frankly: it only has 21 views so far, which means people are missing some gorgeous butterflies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGMSubO4BMo

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

February Youtube Statistics 2023

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more