This is the Message Centre for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Learning about Video Editing

Post 21

FWR

Hi Sasha, just been videoing latest thunderstorm, hanging out of the bedroom window, massive bang and flash. Yey me, got it! Then found out a house 500 yards away had been struck and the roof is indeed on fire... Nobody hurt thank goodness. The things we do for the Post eh?

Brave Weather Reporters

Post 22

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl You could probably get a job with the Weather Channel. They send reporters out in hurricanes and such.

Post 23

FWR

YouTube have kindly reminded me I can't make money off Let it Bee, as apparently EMI own the melody! Whodve thunk? There go my millions... Damn you McCartney! smiley - wahsmiley - biggrin

Post 24

smiley - snork None of mine are monetised, and they still tell me that.

Post 25

FWR

Hope they don't object to cows doing a little courting in the rain!

Still uploading, storm's playing silly buggers with the interwebs....

Post 26

FWR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzDTNLAcXO8

Post 27

That's really interesting, wow! (I like looking at the fields.)

Youtube sends me this notification every month. I just got one that says, 'OMG!
You had 611 minutes watched this month.
That's 10.183 whole hours!'

It's a measure of how much of other people's time I managed to waste this month. smiley - rofl

Actually, that's annoying. I was a bigger time-waster last month. smiley - erm I'll have to up my game.

Speaking of, you know where their tutorials are, right?

http://creatoracademy.youtube.com/page/home

(No, I don't think these tools will help you make you a household name. Did you want to be? But there might be something you could use.)

Post 28

SashaQ - happysad

"The things we do for the Post eh?" - smiley - laughsmiley - ok

Wow - that is amazing film of the storm... My footage is not half as good, as the storm was much closer to you than to me, this time - shocking about the lightning strike causing a fire, and very glad to hear nobody was hurt. The loud bang that startled everyone including the birds was impressive, though...

It's raining heavily again just now, but I haven't heard any thunder yet...

Post 29

FWR

It is here!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more