This is the Message Centre for frleon

Some entries I'm working on

Post 1

frleon

Some ideas for future entries came to me, and because I tend to lose both paper notes and files, I fix them here.
I could write a lot about different branches of mathematics and programming. Upcoming entries include non-transitive dice, and the fascinating programming language ProLog. Moreover, there's no entry on LaTeX on H2G2. That entry won't be a full-length instruction, because 1.) this would not fit here and 2.) it can be found often enough in the depths of the internet. Instead, it shall be just a little introduction.
And now for something completely different: There should be an entry on Les UX, because I think that is exactly the stuff that should be featured on H2G2. Sadly, I've never been nearer than 11 km to Paris, and that only when flying over the city on the way to Spain. If there is anyone who experienced them live: Come forward!

Post 2

frleon

Oh, and esoteric programming languages will make a good entry.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for frleon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more