This is the Message Centre for The Ambassador

Wow! Rain!

Post 1

KimotoCat

Hi there.
I just want to tell you what a great coincidence this is. It is raining here in Aalborg too!
And has been for some time.
My real name isn't KimotoCat either, but it's a different story than your's, I'm sure. Anyway I am not even sure that I was even there when it happened...

Wow! Rain!

Post 2

The Ambassador

Hello KimotoCat,

I offer heartfelt thanks - you are the first (and quite possibly the last) generous soul to have popped in for a wee chat. Then again, with so much other 'stuff' happening in and around h2G2's parts, it's little wonder that I have been overlooked.

Still, I am nonethless grateful that you made the effort, and hope that if your made-up name changes again, you are there to witness it.

Incidentally, where is Aalborg, and is it still raining? Auckland is now merely overcast which is about all you can expect, what with it being midsummer and all....

I look forward to your reply, perhaps before a further 15 weeks are up!

I remain

The Ambassador (amongst other things)

Wow! Rain!

Post 3

KimotoCat

Why Aalborg is situated in... (goes to look in an atlas, but accidentally spends several hours looking in old comic-books in stead, then finally returns after having asked a friendly neigbour.) ...Jutland, the main peninsula of Denmark, which is in Scandinavia, which in return is the northernmost Europe. There!
It is in fact raining outside.
I can however assure you that it has not done so for all the time since my last entry here. But today, when I went to clean the car, outside and inside, it was pouring down. G the things a car-owner must do...
Auckland? Sounds distant. (Yeah, I know. It is!)

I'll end this posting now and go see your page again, also in order to find out how I got there in the first place. I most likely found it while searching on some interesting word or feature. I'll get back to you on that.

Bye for now.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Ambassador

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more