This is the Message Centre for sirchobbs

My thoughts and random veiws

Post 1

sirchobbs

It's been years since I first came in contact with the guide but to this day I am still being affected by its
plot and characters. For instance, in most cases when I meet new people I classify them under one douglas' many visions of people he uses in his book. sad huh. For example I have a friend I classify as dirk gently because of his flaky veiws on how things are connected maybe its my friends former drug use still he is dirks incaranate. I am Ford, a traveler with only one worry the next story, the next new face the next new adventure. If one day the travel ends I hope I will have the imagination my friend Douglas had. I've
never cleaned a chicken house but i plan to oh yes I plan to. So it begins a forum for which hopefully
I am welcome to share these absurd thoughts to someone who can erase or just maybe find a smile
from my pcychosis or paranoias in which I call my daily passage. thanks for the tea

sir chobbs

smiley - tea

Key: Complain about this post

My thoughts and random veiws

More Conversations for sirchobbs

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more