This is the Message Centre for Malabarista - now with added pony

Clicking the pony

Post 21

Yarreau

I don't see that much similarity anyway. He's still black, he's got a nose, and he's wearing four white gloves.

Clicking the pony

Post 22

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

smiley - rofl

Clicking the pony

Post 23

Malabarista - now with added pony

smiley - snork

Clicking the pony

Post 24

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Yes, you can train cats, but you have to live with them so that they feel there's some kind of reason for doing what you train them to do. My cats have learned that
1. clicking (one fingernail against another) means "It's ok to jump in my lap."
2. Hand held out with splayed fingers means "Don't even think about jumping in my lap."
3. A sort of hissing noise means, "Pssst! If you don't move from behind me I might run over your tail with the wheelchair. Nothing personal."
4. The subtle click made by my laser pointer means that a bright red dot has appeared somewhere on the carpet.

My cats also learned to eat their meals at particular places, and they go to those places to await their food dishes. Which beats getting their tails run over.

So, who asked to see a moonwalking pony?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekr05T9Iaio

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Malabarista - now with added pony

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more