This is the Message Centre for sue_green

Mercy dash

Post 1

sue_green

Here, this is peculiar - d'ye remember my saying that I was all blocked up yesterday after a night out on Monday. Peet has also said in his journal that he has been a bit under the weather. Well, get this - I've just had a phone call from a friend who is in hospital. He was rushed in during the early hours of yesterday after 'collapsing in agony' after he left the place that Peet and I had gone to...

Oooooh!

Susan and I are going to take some things to the hospital for him. This is a bit of luck as far as Susan is concerned as tea tonight - tofu n' veg stir fry - was not good. Not good at all. Horrible nasty stuff. I marinaded it for ages, fried it till it was brown and coated it with a good dollop of sauce and still it was unpleasant. I ate half of mine before throwing the rest away. Susan's is in the oven, but I suspect she'll take advantage of the upheaval to opt for a chipper supper.

Douglas

PS. Susan was there on Monday too, and apart from all of her other (normal) ailments she is still as fit as a flea, so I don't think we've got bird flu...

Mercy dash

Post 2

sue_green

T'was pancreatitis and a dodgy liver and inflamed stomach.

Susan had a great steak pie supper - as good as she has ever had. This from the Fersands Chipper!

Actually the Fersands Chipper came recommended to us by someone who only ever eats dteak pie suppers, grilled meats and white bread - and increadibly he is nae the ane in hospital.

Susans car stinks of ove ripe fruit

Douglas (Mr Up-to-the-minute reportage)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for sue_green

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more