This is the Message Centre for eek-a-mouse

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 1

Cutiechops:0)...............' THE LOUNGS '.............NUMBER 1FAN''...;0)

hey there David..;0)

its Em,this is me username on here,tho it tends to change alot..apart from the cutiechops bit..smiley - biggrin.
on here you can use lotsa smileys,just click on a smilie and it will take you to a huge list of them.smiley - cheers.
i noticed earlier someone with a log-in name as "the coffin dodger" was that you..

smiley - diva

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 2

eek-a-mouse

I've told you, I am old but not that oldsmiley - smiley. And don't they say there is many a good tune played on an old fiddle. Its good to chat to you again, I think we were about to be pushed off the list on the bottom of the virtual sofa, that place is full of pri@ks. BTW why would I need large hands to administer oinment to your chestsmiley - winkeye

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 3

wowsmiley - wow you've learnt how to do smileys quickly,it takes everyone else ages..
.well on here this place is open 24/7,and its friendly,tho i have seen some huge flame wars on here,,tho none that i know of right now..smiley - erm
they have meet-ups all the time,and theres hundreds of peeps at anytime of the day to talk too,just click on anything thats clickable,like peeps names n that takes you to their space..

well my chest is erm rather largesmiley - boingsmiley - boing..thats why i say big hands are needed..smiley - whistle

smiley - smooch

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 4

eek-a-mouse

How would I get into your personnel space, I mean on here not in Suttonsmiley - biggrin.

My hands are not that big but very sensualsmiley - laugh, god I'm full of crap sometimes.

I'm a bitsmiley - sadface at the moment so take no noticesmiley - ok

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 5

yeah well just like most blokes then.."full of crap"smiley - whistle...

well to get to my personal space click on my name,tho it seriouly needs a makeover..

awww why are ya smiley - sadface...

smiley - ale

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 6

eek-a-mouse

I think I am about to split up with my girlfriend, not that it is that which is making me sad, but we have a 5 year old daughter who is everything to me. If we part she will go back to Doncaster which is were she and her family are from. That will mean me only seeing her(my daughter) for a few days every month. What do you do? stay in an unhappy relationship and have access to your daughter or split up and see her every now and again?.

I've been through this before so I know how stressful and craP it is, I sound a right one don't I?, but I am just unlucky I guess.

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 7

awwww sorry to hear thatsmiley - cuddlesmiley - hug....well i can only say that i have been through it too, i had to get outta my 12yr relationship coz i was so un-happy,and the last 4yrs have been terrible with one thing or another..smiley - bleeping long story,and i'm just now getting back on track again,,,tho like i said i was so un happy i had to get out too,tho i have my child and the tw@@ of an ex now see's his child when he so choses too,which sometimes may be 1-2 a week,sometimes none..
i would just say tho.. is there no chance you can sort things out with your partner,

smiley - cheerup

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 8

where are ya..???..are ya lurkin around the place..smiley - bigeyes

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 9

eek-a-mouse

We have not been a proper couple(if you know what I mean) for several years and she has told me that she is unhappy and does not like me and that she even hates me. She waste no opportunity to have a go at me and critise me and although I have tried to ignor this the constant nagging has worn me down and now I don't like her much. She has told me that she does not fancy me and that we will never have sex together again.

I know this sounds bad and its been like this for a few years but it has been livable, we don't argue and get on ok, but there is never any physical contact between us, no effection or happiness. You may ask is it a healthy enviorment in which to raise a daughter, I don't know, I'm sure she will be sad if we split up.

Things have come to a head because we were going to have an extension on our house, which would have mean getting a new mortgage, she said she did not want to get further into debt with me or for that matter spend the next year with me, let alone the rest of her life. She wants to sort it out tomorrow. Me being a bloke will try to put it off and avoid the issue, try not to think of it or face the problem and it may go away!

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 10

well sorry to say but it really looks like its not goin anywhere,other than spliting up,unless of course she suddenly has a change of heart..
if thats the case you just stay with each other,with no physical contact..could both of you live like that!!!,thats where affairs start and then more unhappyness,arguing,her never letting you see the child etc...could you not split up now why its probably both amicable,and you seeing your child on a weekly basis,,at least that way you'll all be happy....kids pick up on parents being unhappy,and rather than lettin her see that arguin all the time ,isnt it better that she spends happy times with mum & dad,even if it does have to be seperate times

i'm probably babbling a load of tosh now,but ive been there with my little-un n still goin through it,but i'm sure thing will start to improve....for us both eh!!!

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 11

eek-a-mouse

I think you are right but it is a big step, full of stress and unhappiness and doubt. If you could wave a wand and it was all done and dusted, wouldn't that be great.

Children are resilant she would get over it and it could well be for the best. But Em could you walk away from your son?, only see him twice a month?, should we put our own desires above that of our kids?.

I don't know the answer, but women being stronger than men, I'm sure my other half will make the decision for me. I then can sit back and wollow in self pity and rage against my misfortune while really being relieved that things have been sorted.

You must think me very weak, but I was the bastard last time this happened and believe me I am not like that and I only hope for happiness for everyone.

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 12

yeah your right i certainly couldn't walk away from my child..and it must take alot of guts to do so ,unless of course your a complete and utter tw@@ and wouldn't give a shit ,like alot of blokes,,but you sound pretty genuine to me..
why could you only see her twice a month...surly you get time off work on a weekly basis.

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 13

eek-a-mouse

Well if she went to school in Doncaster I could only see her at weekends and I only have two weekends off in five in my job so that would limit my access.

Life is crap sometimes, but things should be sorted soon and I will be happy!, sorry to bore you with my problems tonight, I have been told it is deeply unattractive for a man to be sad, you have to make the girls laugh!.

Well goodnight, off to bed, if I knew a joke now would be a good time to tell it, but I don't, so good night and thanks for your shoulder.smiley - cheers

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 14

life is all about up's n down's......excuse the punsmiley - laugh

and no probs you were welcome for the shoulder,just hope i haven't said the wrong thing..
chat soon,if i'm not on when you are just leave a message on any of our 2threads and i'll answer asap,these dont disapear,like the other place,they stay at the top of your conversation list,if you post in them of course..

nite .sweetdreams..smiley - kiss

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 15

eek-a-mouse

Hello Em, smiley - smiley, Well there have been some developments today. First the girl friend has decided that I can move out and she and my daughter will stay here and not move to Doncaster. Her thinking is that she will keep all the equity in the house, which adds up to 70 grand and to compensate me for this, she will not ask for any maintanance for Helen.
I am currently paying £250 per month for my son by my previous relationship and she would have asked for the same. If I don't agree to this then we will sell up, split the 70 grand and she will move to Doncaster.

It is not a bad deal, I would pay about 39 grand in maintanance for Helen til she is 18 so I would in the long run save some money, and more important Helen will not have to move schools and she can stay in her own home and I can see her anytime.

Problem is that I have to start from scratch, I can afford a 100 grand mortgage but that will not get you much in St Helens these days. Being in my job there are certain areas were I cannot live and the ones that are ok appear to be out of my price range.

You don't have a rich mate do yousmiley - laugh

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 16

wow £250 a month,my gobshite of an ex only wants to pay £100 a month,if that!!!!!...he never buys the little one any clothes /footware ..etc,rarely spends any money on him,except for b-day/xmas other than that its nowt..tho he is handing my house over...tho its only another dept for me...alls he pays is £160 a month for my mortgage,and that is it,when he hands over he wants to start paying £100 a month for m maintenance,,what a smiley - bleeping tosspot he is...
what do ya mean have i got i rich mate.....,if i did i'd have um living with mesmiley - laugh..

well if you need help moving out,ive got a car to run ya stuff to ya new place,but its only a little car so it may take a good few runs,it just manages to fit a few full bin-bags in..smiley - biggrin

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 17

eek-a-mouse

I don't know what your Ex does, but perhaps a call to the CSA may get you some more cash. I pay £250 a month by a mutual agreement with my ex but I don't feel aggrieved as the money is to look after my son, I don't understand blokes who are unwilling to pay for their kids, selfish bastards, I am happy to pay it.

If I need a lift with my bin bags I will let you know, I haven't got much a couple of journeys ought to do it!. I am sure she will want to keep all the furniture etc, I will leave with the clothes on my back and a couple of bags of washing. Exactly what happened last time. I have a feeling that I may be a mug, I am sure there is a girl round the corner who will take me for everything again, or am i being cynical.

There is some one out there for everyone don't they say, well I may just pass and live on my own from now on, not that I am bitter you understandsmiley - biggrin

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 18

hey not all of us women are like that there is a small percentage of us that don't think money is the be-all n end-all yunno...
well i'm used to living on my own now,ive done it for the last 3yrs,and will continue to do so probably for a long time yet...especially coz i'm still single ,by choice,,,i don't suffer fools lightly,(so to speak),,i'm sure my knight in shining armor will arrive soon enough.... hey theres a thing.... i had my cards read couple of weeks ago ,now i'm quite sceptical,but some of the stuff she was saying was quite accurate.but she said my night in shining armour is on his way...whhhoooohhooo,i hope its Brad Pittsmiley - drool

oh and on the same night i went to see a medium and she told me told me to be wary of the name David.....hmmmmmmsmiley - laugh

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 19

eek-a-mouse

Well I would call that good advicesmiley - laugh, especially if the David in question is me, I have a bad track record when it comes to relationships. I hope your knight comes galloping along soon and rides off with you into the sunset, you seem like an ok type of girl.

As for me, well i'm on mornings and have to be up at 6am, so the spare bedroom is calling. I am listerning to 'So Tired Of Being Alone' by Al Green as I type this, perhaps under the circumstances not the best choice!.

Well goodnight, sorry but I have to go....whats that.... I can hear the galloping of hooves in the distance.....get out there girl, it may be HIM.smiley - kiss

hiyyaaaa.;0P

Post 20

ok!!! OK!!! type of girl....i'm bloody superb me,not just " OK "..smiley - laugh..ask anyone round town,coz i know most of um...

well i just finnished my shift at 10pm tonight,,,and i'm on night shift sat/sun..oh the effin joy of it..smiley - wah..so unless your on throughout the days it may be into next week before we chat again,but you can always leave messages and i'll get back to ya..

chat soon then eh..goodnight,sweetdreams..

smiley - smooch

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for eek-a-mouse

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more