A Conversation for h2g2 Smileys

Towel Smiley

Post 1

Jampoet

Dear folks,
In case you hadn't noticed, there is now a TOWEL smiley. I had requested this smiley waaaaay back in the early part of the year, and I am so happy to see it. Next, I hope they add the Zaphod and Trillion smiley's as well. Maybe even the answer to life, the universe and everything...what was it? 42?
Jampoet

Towel Smiley

Post 2

threesecondmemory

Doesn't really look like a towel though does it? Reminds me of the smiley - cheerup smiley.

smiley - towelsmiley - towel

Towel Smiley

Post 3

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Perhaps they're related smiley - erm.

smiley - artistsmiley - ant

Towel Smiley

Post 4

threesecondmemory

Um, smiley families. there's an odd though. So when new smileys come out, are they genetically engineered to breed in a certain way?

Towel Smiley

Post 5

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

it all started with the smiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - blacksheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheepsmiley - sheep

Towel Smiley

Post 6

Jimi X

smiley - laugh

Towel Smiley

Post 7

threesecondmemory

smiley - biggrinsmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post