A Conversation for Slayerville

bbc board orphan, scared and disorientated

Post 1

nickb123

Erm hi I'm a buffy poster from the Chosen board before it went kaplowey and so now want to find a new home for myself. I got to here and am wondering if this is the right place for cast offs left lonely after bbc made itself some cutbacks. Have I found myself a shelter?

Post 2

nickb123

My god the second I did this I read this on the description:

Calm down, THE SCOOBIES (Xander) aka nickb123, it’s not as bad as all that. Surely, you don’t believe everything such a thoroughly disreputable character says, do you? No, this is a friendly place, meant as a successor to the much lamented Talk Buffy message board. If you want to discuss anything related to the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, or any other part of the space-time continuum that’s known as the Whedonverse, this is the page to be. Questions, answers, theories, suggestions, hypothesis, snippets of news, extolations or diatribes, anything goes, just keep it – there’s that word again – friendly. Happy posting.

I am now really really scared and think you all have magic powers!!!

Post 3

Carlyle Ferris

We do! We do! We doooooooooooooooo

Post 4

nickb123

Oh i get it, automated text, very clever, had me fooled

Post 5

nickb123

And now I look like the fool *puts bag over head*

Post 6

Carlyle Ferris

Hi there, this is where the few remaining Buffs are. Not much activity on this page at the moment but welcome home anyway.

Carlyle Ferris

Post 7

nickb123

Thanks and I bring a gift. You guys heard of Queen of the Slayers? Its a new Buffy book by Nancy Holder and it carries on right after Buffy season 7 ended. Just search on amazon.co.uk for it smiley - smiley Enjoy

Post 8

Otus Nycteus

Welcome back, nickb123! smiley - smiley

Post 9

HonestIago

Hiya nick, glad to see you made it. If you go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F615?thread=602386 and ask nicely your Personal Space will be transferred to h2g2 so you can alter it and people can leave messages and stuff

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more