This is the Message Centre for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I've got blisters on my blitsers...

Post 1

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

...and chafing on the shins, but it was worth it.

I saw this lot for the first time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V8984mDgOg It was a tad scary, and was also when the *real* rain came. Loved every minute of it.

I ache, the Danger Mouse t-shirt might be beyond recovery (it's in the wash but I'm not optimistic), and Chas 'n Dave were, again, the best thing there. They rock!

London seems very grey and miserable after Glastonbury: there aren't as many people walking around with big grins on their faces. Hey ho.

Post 2

A Super Furry Animal

Never mind.

Brinkman are playing Mondo Water Rats again on 11 July.

Trust you had a good mudbath...er...time?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 3

Fizzymouse- no place like home

Yeah Roymondo smiley - applause you made it home safely.smiley - hug

I hope that washing machine has a strong heart.smiley - rolleyes

So was it all as brilliant as ever.smiley - huh

smiley - mouse

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Welcome home smiley - hug

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! smiley - magic

Post 5

zendevil

I posted a link to the Glasto mudbath on Eye thread, so that you can maybe remember what you were listening to!smiley - winkeye

zdt

Post 6

It was fantastic. This had me boogying like a boogying thing on a day when it's boogying particularly frenetically, despite the mud in my wellies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BiHlb5vZ0A

Shortly after this I fell out of my left welly on the way to The Who. I fell flat on my back in the mud. Still, it's traditional innit! I was wearing the ghastly shirt I wear at meets. It might survive but deep down inside I think I hope it won't.

In that footage I'm somewhere at the back, right hand side if looking at the stage. As I'm a shortarse the chances of spotting me are slim!

Post 7

You can call me TC

Yay! Chas and Dave! Aren't they pushing 60 by now?

Loved the first link, had me laughing smiley - rofl till I smiley - cry (Gogol Bordello)

Post 8

Chas 'n' Dave are timeless, I think they've always looked about sixty. The grins on their faces were almost as big as the grins on ours.

There's quite a lot of the Gogol Bordello set on You Tube, all of it as bizarre as that tune. Wonderful stuff.

Post 9

A Super Furry Animal

I saw Gogol Bordello at last year's Wireless in Hyde park. They were brill-yunt!

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 10

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

I saw the coverage of Gogol Bordello on BBC3/4 loved it! Hvae 'aquired' a couple of albums since then smiley - whistle

Post 11

zendevil

My beast refuses to cope with You Tube but i did see the Gogol Bordello clips via the BBC site, excellent stuff! Gypsy punks indeed!smiley - cool

zdt

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more