This is the Message Centre for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Roy's journal about the meet.

Post 141

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Gonna get another one after this post smiley - winkeye

Post 142

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Hey roy
got me a new cowboy hat ,this time it's a summer one ,made from string full of holes n stained brown
feels good quite happy with this one

Got 3 cowboy hats now

trouble is I never wore hats before smiley - erm

Post 143

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I need a new leather black porkpie hat smiley - wah Lost mine yonks back.... at a hootoo meet strangely enough smiley - blushsmiley - erm where the zork is everyone tonight... Its so quiet I'm tempted just to go to bed smiley - huhsmiley - erm

Post 144

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I'm already in bed...

smiley - dragon

Post 145

smiley - bigeyes

Post 146

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

...and with hubby left at the Far Away Isles what else can a smiley - dragon do but smiley - lurk hootoo when she's in bed..?

Post 147

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

*giggles*

Now where are you smiley - lurking, Queenie? smiley - biggrin

Post 148

well, as 2legs said before, it's been quite calm here this evening. I've mostly been browsing photos from last Saturday.

smiley - dragon

Post 149

I sent all mine to B'Elana, because I don't know how to put them into online photo albums smiley - groan

You are on a couple of mine smiley - biggrin

I hope you enjoyed your birthday! smiley - hug

smiley - magic

Post 150

I certainly did! I was one of my best!

Post 151

It was wonderful to meet up with you again smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

smiley - biggrin

Post 152

smiley - biggrin Was a pretty good meet all around I recon.... Even being held hostage at Roymondo's for days on end smiley - winkeyesmiley - erm talking of which... glutten for punishment, I'm off to London again tomorrow... well today now, to meet up with Roymondo, and then onto Coyden to meet up with Seriph smiley - yikessmiley - biggrinsmiley - sleepy just packed my bag... after unpacking it from last weekend of course smiley - rofl

Post 153

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Hello...
How's your mission to get 8" to sign up to Hootoo going then Mr Roymondo, sir?

Is it just me or did Alex look frightened in that group photo?

I'd nearly forgotten about the beer bottle guy... Hope his new wife knows he's into kinky dress-up...

Post 154

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Evenin'.

8" still seems unimpressed by the whole thing but I am still working on it.

Yep, Alex does look a tad uncomfortable. You should see the photo I didn't post: a very unamused looking Alex with Ivan the Kangaroo.

I wish I'd taken a photo of the Shakespear/Dickens chap. He far, far out-weirdoed the Beer Bottle chap!.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more