This is the Message Centre for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I'm exited ridiculously!

Post 81

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Ah, we didn't go last night but I went tonight with CUP. Many beers, but somebody decided that the smoking area should be the lobby, which is the one bit that everybody had to walk through to get in!

As a smoker I wasn't too bothered but I felt surrogate ire for the non smokers there.

I'm exited ridiculously!

Post 82

zendevil

This will cheer you up. A wonderfully thought provoking forum including politics, sex, vikings, religion & total anarchy, not necessarily in that order.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2370133

zdt

I'm exited ridiculously!

Post 83

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

I liked the build up smiley - laughespecially with this threads title but you could always share it with CUP

smiley - towelsmiley - laugh never go anywhere without one smiley - cheers

I'm exited ridiculously!

Post 84

zendevil

*Waves to Anold: long time, no squeak, how are you?

zdt

I'm exited ridiculously!

Post 85

I'm sort of ok Terry but that was an inside joke aimed at Roy , just hope he reads the backlogsmiley - winkeye

I'm exited ridiculously!

Post 86

Ridge57

SO!??? How are those ales and ciders, come on Roy as my surrogate drinker we needs to know the how fares the preccccccsiousss!smiley - cheers

I'm exited ridiculously!

Post 87

Back in the early 90's I came home to bury my mum and the stink on the heathrow underground . to paddington was really bad ,Why don't people think about cleaning their clothes? why wear the same suit every day smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more