This is the Message Centre for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

A rarity: a sober Roy journal! Rejoice! Rebound! Reticulation! Rest room! Reprobates?

Post 41

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

G'night.smiley - cuddle

A rarity: a sober Roy journal! Rejoice! Rebound! Reticulation! Rest room! Reprobates?

Post 42

U1250369

Night, sweetie, pleasant dreams to you

Post 43

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Hmmmm... you really do look quite.... peculia in your new glasses smiley - bigeyessmiley - evilgrin Is that knife still there or has it been moved yet?

Post 44

The knife was returned to the kitchen, but only when a fork turned up on the keyboard as well. They went back as a pair.

Post 45

smiley - applausesmiley - biggrin we'll domesticate you one day dear boy... smiley - erm *I use the word 'boy' in its broadest interpretation of the word smiley - tongueoutsmiley - evilgrin

Post 46

I'm not that dear either. Four pints of Broadside is generally enough.

A gravity: a sofa Roy journal! Rejoice! Rebound! Reticulation! Rest room! Reprobates?

Post 47

Four? Four? bluddy inflation....

A gravity: a sofa Roy journal! Rejoice! Rebound! Reticulation! Rest room! Reprobates?

Post 48

smiley - wah boredy boredy bordy board smiley - wahsmiley - ermsmiley - run must do more twiddly things on cakewalk smiley - musicalnotesmiley - erm

Post 49

zendevil

Is the cakewalk

smiley - musicalnote"Under the boredwalk"smiley - musicalnote????

zdt

Post 50

I'm off to bed in a minute, though sleeping could be tricky as I passed out from 20.15 to about 22.00.

Post 51

Ooo dear you must be getting old... afternoon/early evening naps en all smiley - tongueout Mind I had a nap myself a couple days back for forty five ish mins middle afternoon smiley - blushsmiley - ermsmiley - weird

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more